Some trends stay in for season and even years, that is the case with animal print also often called “The leopard print”.
It can easily be in your wardrobe for every season. When the colder season arrives, it surely does not mean that you have to give up your favorite summer wardrobe pieces. You just have to combine them the right way with other outfit pieces. With the help of celebrities and fashion bloggers, the animal print has stayed in during every season.
When wearing the animal prints, the trick is in the right dose – only one animal print is enough and it goes best with monochromatic accessories. For example leopard print bag or shoes will go great with the little black dress, while a Top or dress with leopard print will go great if you combine them with monochromes.
Here are some styling tips and ideas for wearing the animal Print:
1. Animal print Dresses look very attractive when combined with the appropriate Accessories . The monotonous colour of the Accessory would balance out the effect of animal prints.
2. For the perfect trendy Night-Out outfit, wear an animal print Dress. You can easily combine them with Black Accessories and a lil touch of Red.
3. You can include animal prints into your outfit for work or Formal Events. Combine animal printed Jacket with a Black Dress like I’ve done or with a pencil skirt and blouse.
4. In the summer we love to simply put on a maxi summer dress and instantly look stylish. Try wearing animal printed maxi dress and accessorize it with jewellery for Cocktails, Dinners or Red Carpet Events.
5. For everyday style, you can simply spice thing up by combining animal printed Top with a Skirt like I’ve done here or Pants/Denim, whichever you prefer.
6. You can easily Get Wild with your everyday outfit by using accessories with leopard print. Combine with animal printed scarf , Shoes or with handbags with this wild print. Try Everything.