This was one of my Presentations on the day and I thought it would only be kind to share it with the rest of the Populace.
Take a moment to watch my Presentations as I explained in detail the highlighted points below. It’s a four Part Presentation and this is Part 3 of 4.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Budding Entrepreneur, A Start Up or want to Scale Up your Business. This article would definitely have something for you.
- (1) Ask for Referrals
- (2) Learn how to tell prospective Clients what you do.
- (3) Research about the most likely places to find potential clients and go to those places.
- (4) Create a Facebook Page for your business and promote what you do daily.
- (5) Tweet about your business on Twitter using the appropriate hashtags
- (6) Use Pinterest to promote your business.
- (7) Use LinkedIn to connect with potential Clients/Customers
- (8) Create an Instagram Page for your Business especially if you sell products.
- (9) Develop a Social Media Plan and Implement it. Spend some money on social media advertising, all the major platforms offer forms of inexpensive advertising, often with incredible targeting.
- (10) Develop Business partnerships and do cross promotions with other Businesses.
- (11) Create a YouTube Channel and get it up and running by Creating videos about your product or service and posting them.
- (12) Go Cold calling and Blow your own horn
- (13) Create a blog for your business
- (14) Learn how to create a powerful Sales presentation that persuades customers to buy.
- (15) Create a website for your Small Business if you don’t have one.
TINA NDIDI UGO MBA, PGDip, BA(Hons)
You Tube: Tina Ugo
LinkedIn: Tina Ugo
Pinterest: Tina Ugo