On 24th May 2017, I spoke alongside several others at the Working Moms Africa Business Seminar in Lagos. Nigeria.
This was one of my Presentations on the day and I thought it would only be kind to share it with the rest of the Populace.
Take a moment to watch my Presentations as I explained in detail the highlighted points below. It’s a four Part Presentation and this is Part 4 of 4.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Budding Entrepreneur, A Start Up or want to Scale Up your Business. This article would definitely have something for you.
- Start by defining your Brand.
- When building your brand, think of it as a Person.
- Consider what is driving your Business.
- Aim to build long-term relationships with your customers.
- Speak to your customers with a consistent tone of voice.
TINA NDIDI UGO
MBA, PGDip, BA(Hons)
You Tube: Tina Ugo
LinkedIn: Tina Ugo
Pinterest: Tina Ugo